Buy Glass Blunt
The glass blunts also come with an activated carbon filter that can be inserted into the mouthpiece for a smoother draw. Replacement filters can be purchased here. A cork is also included to help you seal the end of the pipe after you’re finished.
They’re ideal for smoking your favorite tobacco or legal plants!
SLIM EDITION OF THE FAMOUS Sir Winston Chills Cigar
MODULAR SYSTEM – Design your own item by selecting the body’s wood species and metal type, as well as the mouthpiece’s shape and wood.There are 36 different combinations.
Pick your favourite combination:
Choose from ash, black walnut, or white oak wood for the body, and either copper or brass for the accents.
The Glass of Sir Winston
Sir Winston is said to still roll each of these excellent glass blunts by hand to this day.
Black walnut, oak and ash wood, glass, copper, and brass come together to make a pipe-cigar hybrid that can be shared with others like a joint – complete with a charcoal filter, of course.
As a result, even the strongest smoke remains cold and pleasant.
With this magnificent SCHMAUCH® apparatus, you will experience every type of weed in the infallible style of Sir Winston Chill, covered in thick wads of smoke.
Use a twist-and-slide action to move the glass tube.
Simply pack in as much as you like, fire it up, and take a few nice puffs to get started.
When ashes accumulate, simply twist and push it and they will fall off.
And now, enjoy!
Also ideal for tobacco pipes – rumors say it produces a gentler smoke than even the greatest traditional tobacco pipes.
- 115mm x 15mm
- Handmade wooden glass blunt for tobacco & your favourite legal herbs
- 6.3mm (extra slim size) integrated carbon filter
- Transport bag made of organic FairTrade cotton
- 5 carbon filters, cork for sealing/transporting and a cleaning tool made from brass
- The glass tube can go into the dishwasher – cleaning residues right after smoking with a paper towel also gets the job done.
- Alcohol is great for cleaning sticky residues as well on the glass as on the wood.
- Every now and then, the wooden parts will be grateful for you to treat them with a bit of plant oil – olive, sunflower, linseed, .. choose yours and give it some love!